Zscaler for ISPs
Provide valuable managed security services for medium and large enterprises
Zscaler Service Provider Partners
Today’s service providers are going well beyond basic Internet service to deliver a variety of managed security services for enterprise customers. For example, service providers may offer services such as managed firewalls to protect static resources like servers, and use proxy appliances from vendors such as Blue Coat to secure Internet traffic to and from the corporate network.
However, as more businesses embrace the trends of mobility and BYOD, cloud applications and social media, protecting static resources is no longer enough. Corporate firewalls were not designed to protect the growing number of mobile users and distributed branch offices that are the new normal in today’s enterprise IT environments. And the costs of buying, deploying, and maintaining proxy appliances can quickly escalate out of control for service providers securing globally distributed offices and remote users.
Deploying Zscaler to Global 2000 including NHS
Deploying Zscaler for large enterprises including BAT in 183 countries.
Rolled out Zscaler service in multiple markets including Spain, Latin America and Eastern Europe
Zscaler Offers a Better Way
Zscaler’s Security Cloud offers service providers a better solution. With Zscaler, service providers can differentiate their services by delivering the industry’s most advanced security, while enabling their enterprise clients for the challenges of mobility, cloud applications and social media. Because Zscaler requires no hardware or software to purchase, install or maintain, there is no CapEx investment in appliances or any ongoing investment to manage them.
Zscaler’s white label offers service provides a ready to go infrastructure, giving the provider the ability to offer a full suite of security services, with full control of policy administration and reporting, including:
- Web Security: protect enterprise users from advanced and emerging threats including botnets, malware, phishing attacks and more, and securely enable cloud applications and social media.
- Direct to Net: secure branch offices and road warriors without backhauling traffic to a central gateway, and deliver a transparent, latency-free experience to users.
- Mobile Security: go beyond mobile device management and enable enterprise clients for BYOD with Mobile Security that offers comprehensive protection for smartphones and tablets, with no software to install or update.
- Email Security: inspect the full content of every email to protect users from viruses and spyware, phishing attacks and more, with no hardware or software required.
Why Service Providers Should Switch to Zscaler
- Gets providers out of the systems integration business: with Zscaler, service providers can focus on delivering advanced security services, and eliminate the time and costs of integrating different
- Reduce CapEx: with no hardware or software to purchase, Zscaler’s Security Cloud offers service providers a distinct advantage over traditional security appliances.
- Reduce ongoing management cost: Zscaler’s Security Cloud is always up to date, and eliminates the cost and hassles of maintaining and upgrading hardware and software based solutions.
- Lower TCO: Zscaler offers lower cost of ownership, providing better margins for service providers on managed security services.
- Global coverage for large clients: with over 100 data centers worldwide, Zscaler is built on the world’s largest security cloud, offering global coverage that makes it easy and cost-effective to provide services to global enterprises.
- Unified Policy management: You already provide clients with security services for laptops, but what about their smartphones and tablets? Zscaler’s unified policy administration makes it easy to define a single, consistent policy across multiple devices and applications.
- Real-time Consolidated Reporting: Our patented NanoLog™ technology uses advanced compression techniques to provide consolidated reporting and analysis across devices, locations and users in real time. Learn more about Zscaler Real-time Reporting here.
- One Secure Solution for Web, Mobile, Email: The cost and complexities of purchasing and managing multiple point security appliances can quickly eat into the profits of your managed service offerings. With Zscaler, you can replace multiple point products with a single, seamless solution that integrates web security, mobile security and email security, with no hardware or software required.