Cyber Security is Now a Boardroom Agenda 2016
Live Educational Webcast - Register Today!
Cyber security is now a topic of discussion at the majority of board meetings, according to a recent NYSE/Veracode survey*. It is no longer just an IT issue, a policy or compliance issue – it is a corporate risk issue. Forrester Inc., states that CEOs are now mainly held responsible for data breaches – a shift from it solely being the responsibility of the CISO. According to them, any lapses will cost executives their job**. The stakes are very high and getting it wrong has significant consequences, including:
- Brand damage due to customer loss
- Loss of competitive advantage due to corporate espionage
- High cost of responding to a breach
How prepared is your organization to handle a security breach and discuss this in the boardroom?
Join Kevin Peterson, CISSP, Director of Security & Network Transformation for Zscaler Inc., for a compelling webcast that will address cyber security priorities being discussed at the boardroom level, including:
- Managing security risk in today’s digital world
- Securely leveraging key technologies such as cloud, mobile and analytics
- Addressing security gaps across the ecosystem of customers and suppliers
- Effectively engaging at the boardroom level, reviewing key metrics and aligning strategy with business priorities
Live Webcast Date: Wednesday, February 17th, 2016 | Americas - 8:30 a.m. PST (4:30 p.m. U.K, 5:30 p.m CET)