Why Cyber Monday attacks cost up to $3.4M per hour in losses
Live Educational Webcast - Register Today!
The holiday season is approaching and for cyber criminals, this period is typically a feeding frenzy to hunt and exploit vulnerable businesses and employees.The statistics are staggering!
- 64% of organizations report an increase in cyber-crime on Cyber Monday*
- 30 million malicious tweets are sent daily*
- Phishing links skyrocket by around 336% during Thanksgiving**
- Organizations get hit with losses of about $500k per hour when compromised***
The overall cost to an organization, including damages to reputation and brand, can be as high as $3.4M per hour. And yet, only 70% of companies take extra precautions in anticipation of these higher risks.*** How confident are you that your employees will not be used as a Trojan horse to compromise more sensitive company information?
Join Patrick Foxhoven, VP & CTO of Emerging Technologies, Zscaler Inc., for a compelling webcast that will address:
- 5 key ways cyber criminals will target your employees and infiltrate your organization
- Key insights into holiday activity from Zscaler's Security-as-service platform
- Tell-tale signs that you have been compromised
- Guidelines and best practices to stay safe this holiday period
*Inc. - How Hackers Will Attack on Cyber Monday
**Huffington Post Tech - Five Ways You'll Be Hacked on Cyber Monday
***Computer Business Review - Cyber Monday attacks could cost organizations up to $3.4m per hour