Do you know where your next cyber security threat is likely to come from?
Your employees. Not from outside.
The biggest threat to an organizations cyber security isn't malware, phishing scams or even hackers - it is its employees. According to Gartner Inc, "people continue to be the weakest link in the security chain, as criminal social engineering ploys reach new levels of deviousness".
A survey conducted by Forrester Research, also indicated that 36% of breaches stem from an inadvertent misuse of data by employees.
The issue is 3 fold:
- The proliferation of IT resources, devices, applications, services, websites, coupled with the explosion of threat attacks - from 200,000 per year in 2006 to 200,000 per day in 2013.
- IT departments have lost visibility and are no longer in control of the corporate network.
- Outdated technology addressing the problem - focusing on, "looking inwards and at what's coming in," instead of "what's going on within the company and what's going out".
VP and CTO of Emerging Technologies
Join Patrick Foxhoven, VP & CTO of Emerging Technologies, Zscaler, Inc., for a compelling webcast that will address how to protect your employees against your next cyber security threat. This webcast will also tackle key causes for major security attacks :
- Naive and disgruntled end-users
- The disappearance of the corporate perimeter
- Mobile devices becoming ideal entry points
- Lack of layered defenses
Register for the On-Demand webinar today!