Live Customer Webcast
Enterprises appreciate the application-aware security capabilities next generation firewalls provide. But deploying next generation firewall appliances out to all your remote locations, offices, factories, stores, and warehouses is a dauntingly expensive and complex task.
Join James Kawamoto, Sr. Director, Product Management, Zscaler Inc., for an informative webcast sharing deeper insights into how quick and easy it is to add Next Generation Firewall capabilities across your distributed organization, as part of your existing Zscaler Internet Security deployment. We will also cover -
- Adding Next Generation Firewall capabilities without adding appliance hardware
- Protecting remote locations where you could never deploy firewall protection before
- Complementing your existing datacenter firewall appliances with a cloud-based firewall for your branch offices
- Reducing your firewall costs while improving your security posture
Who should attend?
- Network/Security engineers who want to learn about the new Zscaler release
- Managers/Directors interested in getting reports/analytics to measure their security posture
- Engineers who are preparing for Zscaler certifications
P.S. - Supports preparation for Zscaler certification (ZCSP, ZCSE, ZCCA, ZCCP)