About Zscaler

Zscaler builds and operates the world's largest 100% cloud-delivered security platform, helping leading organizations transform securely to the cloud.

Securing the journey to the cloud

Not long ago, you couldn’t find many “cloud-first” organizations — those that primarily use cloud applications and infrastructure and rely on the Internet as their default transport network. But today, according to IDG, 70 percent of organizations have at least one application in the cloud — or at least some of their computing infrastructure — and the other 30 percent are moving quickly in that direction. They’re thriving on the improved speed, agility, productivity, and cost containment enabled by the cloud. And since 2008, Zscaler has provided the security architecture, built 100% in the cloud, needed to secure their IT transformation journeys.

We have over 350,000 employees in 192 countries in 2,200 offices being secured by Zscaler.

Frederik Janssen, Global Head of IT Infrastructure

The Internet is the new corporate network

With applications in the cloud and users everywhere, the security appliances protecting the inbound and outbound gateways have little to protect. The Internet is now the de facto network that connects users to their apps and to each other — but how do you secure a network you don’t control?

With the Zscaler platform, software-defined policies, not networks, safely connect the right user to the right app or service.

Zscaler provides the entire gateway security stack as a service, continuously applying policies and threat intelligence to protect organizations from malware and other advanced threats. By moving security and access controls from the data center to a globally distributed cloud, you can provide consistent protection to users everywhere they go, and scale easily to support changes in traffic flows as you most to an increasingly cloud-centric infrastructure.

The Internet is now the de facto network that connects users to their apps and to each other.

The cloud is transforming business. It can transform you, too.

When you put talented people in a company that rewards innovative thinking, great things happen. And great things are happening at Zscaler. Join us, and you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a transformational business, as we help organizations around the world embrace the power and agility of the cloud — securely.

The SC Awards’ Winner (2016) — Zscaler Best Cloud Computing Security

Forbes named Zscaler #13 on its 2017 Cloud 100, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.

2016 CRN Tech Innovator awards recognized Zscaler Private Access as the most innovative cloud security product, disrupting legacy VPN solutions.

Explore the world’s largest security cloud