We’re looking forward to seeing you at Zenith Live 2020 Virtual Cloud Summit on December 8-10. At Zenith Live, you can join other IT leaders and pioneers creating real change in their organizations by leading the drive to a mobile, cloud-first future.
The theme of Zscaler's third annual cloud conference is “Beyond Limits.” Take the opportunity to go beyond limits during the conference: Your mission is to blow out our conference-wide game and rack up tons of points on the Zenith Live leaderboard in our Virtual Lounge! You can help some important charities in the process.
For each activity during the conference—attending a breakout session, visiting a partner booth, watching a CxO panel, participating in a Q&A lecture, etc.—you earn “mission” points. The highest point earners at the end of the conference will win a cool swag package!*
- First prize. $100/€100 Amazon voucher, a Zenith Live T-shirt, and Andy Greenberg’s book Sandworm.
- Second prize. $50/€50 Amazon voucher, a Zenith Live T-shirt, and Andy Greenberg’s book Sandworm.
- Third prize. A Zenith Live T-shirt and Andy Greenberg’s book Sandworm.
You can find a list of activities and their associated mission point values in the Virtual Lounge once Zenith Live begins. Daily scores are tabulated on Zenith Live’s mission scoreboard.
When you’re in the virtual lounge, don’t forget to take a picture and socialize it on Twitter using #ZenithLive. Play the Whack-a-Threat game as well! Both activities earn mission points towards winning the game!
Part of Zenith Live’s beyond limits mission is giving back to the community. We encourage you to explore and support two charities during the conference:
- Global Food Banking Network. The Global FoodBanking Network (GFN) is an international non-profit organization that nourishes the world’s hungry through uniting and advancing food banks in more than 40 countries.
- Girls Who Code. Girls Who Code is an international non-profit organization working to close the gender gap in technology and change the image of what a programmer looks like and does.
We hope you’ll donate to these worthwhile charities before, during, and after Zenith Live. Leaderboard prize winners also have the option of donating the value of their prize to one of the above charities.
Good luck with the game! Go beyond limits and explore every corner of Zenith Live to get the maximum number of points. Check the leaderboard daily to see who is in the lead.
This year’s summit features inspiring speakers and practical training for CxOs, IT execs, network architects, security managers, and business leaders who seek secure digital transformation beyond limits.
Register now. zscaler.com/zenithlive.
*Some conference attendees are not allowed to accept gifts from third parties. Please check with your organization as to their policies.