I am a firm believer that Zscaler enables companies to complete their secure digital transformation journey and achieve enterprise-wide zero trust. We’ve built the best in the business, no question about it. However, customers can only complete this journey and reach their goals if they fully leverage and adopt all our platform has to offer.
No matter how great our products and teams are, this adoption doesn’t happen magically. It takes focus and investment in time from our customers. Getting administrators, engineers, and architects through the right training at the right time can make all the difference in an organization's success with Zscaler and, ultimately, their ability to achieve secure digital transformation.
But customers don’t have to go on this adoption journey alone. Zscaler has built engaging, relevant, world-class learning experiences for our partners and customers that will provide the support, tools, and resources they need to learn and adopt our platform.
As a result of our efforts, we have several big announcements today:
1. Zscaler Academy & Customer Success Center - Starting September 15, customers will have access to a new centralized resource hub–the Customer Success Center, and a new learning management system, Zscaler Academy! We launched a new learning platform to partners in March 2022 and now we are extending that amazing experience to our customers. Customers will also have access to Zscaler Ascent, our gamification platform, allowing them to collect points for learning activities and redeem them for prizes.
2. New ZIA Administrator Learning Path and Certification - Also on September 15, both customers and partners will have access to new ZIA Administrator eLearning and a corresponding certification exam. This content explores the ZIA product with helpful scenario-based demonstrations and hands-on practice activities. The content will prepare learners to take the all-new ZIA Admin Certification Exam. This content and exam will take the place of the ZCCA-IA certification. All existing certifications will remain valid until their expiration date (3 years from completion date).
As a part of this new content release, we are archiving our TAC and Security Specialist courses. The content from these courses will be rolled into the new administration content. Learners who have already started the courses will have until Dec 31, 2022 to complete the course and the exam. Specializations will continue to be honored until their expiration date.
3. eLearning Now Included for Zscaler Customers - EDU Credits for Exams, Labs, and Advanced Content - Our priority is to ensure customers have what they need to be successful on their journey to zero trust. Starting September 15, all customers will have unlimited access to core eLearning with any active Zscaler product subscription.
To simplify things, we have combined lab credits and eLearning credits into a single Education (Edu) Credit and customers can use these credits to purchase live training, labs, and select advanced eLearning content.
Customers can purchase EDU credits as separate items or as part of their deployment packages with Zscaler. Customers can also redeem the newly-launched Professional Service Credits for EDU credits at a 1:1 ratio.
4. Increasing Certification Security - To ensure certifications maintain their integrity, we are changing the number of exam attempts per enrollment from unlimited to three.
This means customers and partners who enroll in an exam will have three attempts to pass that exam. If they do not pass they can email [email protected] for support.
5. Introducing Zscaler Academy Release Notes - We know our customers and partners have a lot to balance on a daily basis. To make it easier to find and reference changes to Zscaler Academy and our learning programs, check out the new Zscaler Academy Release Notes page available from the Help section on the Partner and Customer Academy sites.
We are excited for our customers and partners to explore the new tools at their disposal to learn and grow with Zscaler, and we are eager to hear your feedback.
Please email [email protected] with any comments, questions, or concerns.