This post also appeared on LinkedIn on October 17, 2020.
The way the world works has changed. And so has the way we put on conferences.
In the last two years, I've had the great privilege to meet and engage directly with Zscaler customers, partners, and innovators at Zenith Live, Zscaler's annual conference and the world's premier global cloud summit. I've been joined on stage by tech leaders from companies that include Siemens, GE, Microsoft, Orange Business Services, Carlsberg, Mars, AIG, Hyatt, Cushman & Wakefield, MAN Energy Systems, and so many more. Zenith Live 2020 will understandably be different, and I look forward to the day when we can all meet in person once again. But I am thrilled about the agenda the team has put together—the speakers, the training, and, above all, the chance we'll all have to explore the ways various organizations are accelerating transformation to achieve their goals.
This year, Zenith Live 2020 goes virtual December 8–10: All sessions will be offered online, and attendance is free. I invite you to join me and IT leaders and practitioners like you who are creating real change in their organizations by leading the drive to a mobile, cloud-first future.
The theme of Zscaler's third annual cloud conference is “Beyond Limits.” That's an especially apt ideal today: The new IT enables business growth, but only when leaders look beyond the limits of legacy systems, legacy security, and legacy thinking to advance a cloud-first future.
We've all had to pivot. But in change lies opportunity, and agile IT leaders are seizing this moment to accelerate secure digital transformation. Now, we have the chance to learn from them: Zenith Live 2020 will feature inspiring speakers and practical training for CXOs, IT execs, network architects, security managers, and business leaders.
There's something for everyone:
- Hands-on training classes for cloud-security beginners and masters alike, with curricula for network, security, and ZPA tracks.
- "Birds of a Feather" networking events, including the Women in IT Exchange, featuring Jody Davids, former PepsiCo SVP and Global CIO, who'll share her personal experience leading IT for some of the world's biggest consumer brands.
- Breakout sessions with content focused on the Zscaler solution foundations, the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange platform, the secure access service edge (SASE) model, network transformation, security transformation, data protection, digital experience, and more.
- Voice of the Customer CXO main stage sessions with enterprise IT leaders driving their organizations’ secure digital transformations.
- Insightful customer stories from IT leaders at Carrier, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Stanley Black & Decker, Siemens, and many more.
- Virtual Showcases where you can demo the latest cloud technology from Zscaler and Zscaler partners.
Digital transformation is a team sport, and Zenith Live 2020 is geared toward collaboration. You can expect plenty of opportunities for peer engagement, some surprise guests (!), and practical advice from experts who have fully negotiated the journey you are now on. We'll visit with astronaut Scott Kelly, who will offer teamwork guidance based on his time on the ISS. And WIRED senior writer and author of "Sandworm" Andy Greenberg will join Zscaler's Lisa Lorenzin to talk about the latest trends in cybersecurity. Check out the agenda here.
At this year's Zscaler cloud summit, every seat is in the front row. I hope you can join us virtually in December for Zenith Live 2020, the free Zscaler Cloud Summit December 8–10, 2020. Register now.
Dr. Amit Sinha is President and CTO of Zscaler.