Live Customer Webcast
Zscaler’s carrier grade internet security is designed to protect all of your users and all of your systems – including your road warriors, mobile users, guest Wifi users, and even your smart devices and Internet-connected “things.” Next generation firewall and advanced behavioral analysis are two essential features of our integrated Security-as-a-service platform.
- Zscaler’s Next Generation Firewall provides powerful network security, control and visibility everywhere, with no on-premise hardware or software required
- Zscaler's Advanced Behavioral Analysis uses automated, cloud-based sandboxes to protect your organization from advanced threats that are not detectable using traditional security techniques
Join Matt Sidhu, Director, Customer Advocacy, Zscaler Inc., for an informative webcast sharing deeper insights into how quick and easy it is to deploy these solutions. We will also cover -
- Adding next generation firewall capabilities, while protecting remote locations
- Reducing your firewall costs while improving your security posture
- Complementing your existing datacenter firewall appliances with a cloud-based firewall for your branch offices
- Adding Advanced Behavior Analysis to automatically quarantine, inspect and block threats before they reach your network
Who should attend?
- Network/security engineers who want to learn about the new Zscaler release
- Managers/directors interested in getting reports/analytics to measure their security posture
- Engineers who are preparing for Zscaler certifications