To accelerate digital transformation and win on the cyber battlefield, public sector organizations at every level are harnessing the power of zero trust architecture. Yet there remains a great deal of misinformation about zero trust, even while the clock is ticking for security, network, and IT teams to move toward a trusted security model.
I am excited to share that Zscaler is bringing together forward thinking public sector leaders and industry experts to separate zero trust fact from fiction.
Registration is now open for the Zscaler Public Sector Summit taking place on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington D.C. This inaugural event will bring together like-minded IT professionals for a full day of networking and collaboration around the topics of cyber resilience, successful zero trust implementation and the latest trends and developments in zero trust architecture for government.
The Zero Trust Imperative
Federal agencies and the defense industrial base must achieve specific zero trust architecture goals outlined by the Federal Zero Trust Strategy, DoD Zero Trust Strategy, CISA Zero Trust Maturity Model, NIST Framework, CMMC 2.0, and more. How can IT leaders ensure they are moving in the right direction and at the right pace in light of these mandates?
Attendees at the Public Sector Summit will learn best practices, hear customer success stories, and walk away with new insights into:
- Eliminating the attack surface
- Streamlining access to applications
- Meeting government cyber compliance mandates
- Delivering fast, secure, reliable application access without compromising user experience
The power of the public sector community is in the forward-thinking individuals across agencies who have dedicated their careers to transforming our nation securely. We’ve built a program for the day with a stellar lineup of speakers including:
- Chris DeRusha, Federal CISO and Deputy National Cyber Director, OMB.
- Panel on Best Practices in Zero Trust with Roger Gibson, COO at State of New Jersey, Gerald Caron, CIO at HHS OIG, and Dr. Aaron Drew, CE & CA of ESCMMP at VA OI&T.
- GSA panel with David Shive, CIO and Bo Berlas, CISO of GSA
- Featured panel on securing government through compliance will discuss FedRAMP, StateRAMP, IL5 and beyond with Leah McGrath, Executive Director at StateRAMP, Brian Conrad, Acting FedRAMP Director at GSA, and Sean Connelly, Sr. Cybersecurity Architect & TIC Program Manager at CISA.
- Industry experts from Zscaler including Jay Chaudhry, CEO, Chairman and Founder, Stephen Kovac, CCO and Head of Government Affairs, Hansang Bae, CTO of Public Sector, Deepen Desai, Global CISO & Head of Security Research and Operations, Danny Connelly, America’s CISO, and myself as SVP of Public Sector.
We’re excited to welcome the public sector community in-person for a full day of learning from the most forward-thinking Government IT leaders. Join us to experience the future of public sector, secured.
Register today for the 2023 Zscaler Public Sector Summit. Space is limited for this live event so we’ll be in touch to confirm your invitation. There is no charge for the event.