It’s almost here: Zenith Live mission control is ready to launch the first Zenith Live Virtual Cloud Summit tomorrow, December 8, starting at 8:30 a.m. (PST).
The summit begins with an opening keynote from Zscaler CEO and Founder Jay Chaudhry. In addition to welcoming you to our third annual Zenith Live, Jay is sure to inspire with his perspectives on the state of the industry, the changes we saw in 2020, and the need for a zero trust approach to enable secure digital transformation.
Quickly following Jay's opening remarks:
- An Innovation Showcase led by Zscaler CTO and President Amit Sinha, who digs down into current and upcoming innovations from Zscaler’s Zero Trust Exchange, and how they help companies advance their secure digital transformation journey.
- Voice of the Customer talks with pioneering IT leaders from companies such as Johnson Controls, Cushman & Wakefield, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals Company discussing how zero trust created agility and resiliency in their enterprises.
- As the American record holder for the most consecutive days spent in space, Captain Scott Kelly (day 1) will share his unique perspectives on testing one’s limits, the infinite wonder of the galaxy, and the indomitability of the human spirit.
- Wired reporter and acclaimed author Andy Greenberg (day 2) will discuss how a Russian state-sponsored cybercriminal gang launched the most devastating cyber attack ever, all chronicled in his book Sandworm.
- Microsoft keynote (day 2) where Zscaler’s partner showcases how our combined solutions bring better identity, visibility, and application performance to help enterprises better prepare for the cloud- and mobile-first world.
- Breakout sessions with content focused on the Zscaler solution foundations, the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange platform, the secure access service edge (SASE) model, network transformation, security transformation, data protection, digital user experiences, and more.
- CxO panels where you can learn how CIO, CTO, and CISO pioneers from Fortune 500 companies successfully enacted secure digital transformation and overcame cultural and technological issues.
- Women in IT panel where you can hear successful IT leaders discuss expanding opportunities for women in the IT industry, share practical approaches and considerations to break down barriers to individual success, and highlight IT executive career progression strategies.
- Architectural workshops featuring Zscaler expert architects sharing their experiences leading network, security, and application transformations while reinventing safe connections in the cloud- and mobile-first era.
- Ask the Experts where experts lead an interactive session on how SASE and zero trust architectures can launch your organization beyond limits using secure digital transformation first steps, practices, and outcomes.
- Live Q&A demos that let you watch Zscaler experts explain exactly how to deploy and configure zero trust in your environments.
- Training tracks that will build your team's experts in deploying zero trust and SASE to solve your business challenges.
Between sessions, be sure to visit the virtual Partner Hall, which showcases our ecosystem of IT transformation partners that help enterprises secure and simplify their adoption of cloud and mobility.
And don't forget to participate in the summit-wide virtual game. Get points for every Zenith Live activity: attending a technical breakout, visiting a partner booth, watching a CxO panel, participating in a Q&A session, and more. The highest point earners at the end of the conference win a cool swag package.
Register today and join us tomorrow!