Did you know that Partner co-marketing efforts that leverage digital channels see four times the pipeline of non-digital partnerships? But digital marketing is often easier said than done, right?
At Zscaler, our Global Partner Marketing team wants to make it as easy as possible for you to generate quality leads through digital co-marketing and build brand affinity online with your customers, no matter your marketing skillset, organization, or budget size.
That's why today we are excited to announce the launch of the Partner Demand Center (PDC), a self-service and easy-to-use platform designed to help our Partners execute turn-key digital marketing activities at no cost.
The PDC enables you to:
- Create demand and build pipeline with ready-to-launch email campaigns around zero trust, cyber threats, ransomware, and more!
- Launch microsites and website syndication with the latest zero trust content–no coding experience required.
- Strengthen your social selling skills through one-click social syndication on your personal or company pages
- Easily access searchable, diverse, and co-brandable Zscaler content
- Access valuable lead details, campaign measurement, and analytics tools
We are excited to help our Partners achieve their digital co-marketing goals with the Partner Demand Center. To learn more, please join us for Partner RevUp LIVE next week where we will go into more detail and share a live demo of the platform.
Date: Sep 22, 2021 07:00 AM PST
To explore the PDC today, log in to the Partner Portal and click the “Marketing” tab in the toolbar. If you do not have an existing Partner Portal account you can easily apply here. For help logging in to the Partner Portal, please contact [email protected] for assistance.