Zscaler reopened offices in India on May 2, 2022, across multiple locations including Bangalore, Pune, and Mohali. After almost two years of working from home, associates returned to the office with great enthusiasm and met with colleagues and friends who they’ve only got a chance to see virtually. To add to the excitement, the Talent Branding team organized various activities to welcome the associates with pomp and gaiety.
Associates were welcomed back to the office on a staggered schedule to enable a hybrid work culture while taking utmost precaution, as the safety and well-being of our associates remain our top priority. This event also coincided with a visit from Jay Chaudhry, Founder & CEO of Zscaler. He addressed the associates and spoke about growth plans and his future vision for Zscaler in India.
Here are the details of activities that took place:
- A photo booth was set up and associates took pictures with their friends and teammates, preserving the memory of this day
- Associates participated in paint wall in which they printed their painted hands, marking attendance of return to office.
- A spread of delicious snacks was arranged and enjoyed by the associates with full vigor.
- Jay took part in a small tree plantation drive to showcase our commitment to developing a sustainable future and contributing to local communities.
- This step kicked off a PAN India plantation drive to take place across four cities, to mark the 15th anniversary of Zscaler.
It was exciting to see associates coming together and participating in the return to office festivities. One of the associates was quoted saying, “it is amazing to be finally able to meet your favorite colleagues in person. The pandemic changed how we led our lives, but coming back to office is rejuvenating.”
With tons of happy faces and the much-missed bustles of cubicles, it was wonderful to welcome our employees back.