San Jose, California, February 20, 2014
Zscaler, the Global Security Cloud for the mobile enterprise, today announced Zscaler SHIFT, a new easy-to-use cloud service that extends its scalable security architecture to a broader market. Zscaler SHIFT introduces intelligent routing, which automatically applies threat intelligence from the behavioral analysis of 12 billion daily Web transactions from 5,000 global enterprises to enable ubiquitous protection against dynamic Internet threats.
“In a world of ubiquitous network connectivity, companies are looking for ways to provide uniform protection whilst reducing the cost per node when providing security for point products,” said Martin Brown, Chief Security Portfolio Architect at BT Security Enterprise, a world leader in Managed Security Services. “The leading solutions to this challenge will execute the vision of delivering security through the network, making protection as uniform as connectivity. Zscaler SHIFT is one of the capabilities poised to do just that.”
Zscaler SHIFT is configured in minutes, enabling instant policy enforcement, security and visibility for corporate headquarters, branch offices, and guest access networks – without the need for complex and expensive on-premise security appliances.
Zscaler SHIFT offers the streamlined benefits of:
- Ubiquitous Security – Transparently enforce security and corporate policies from a single pane of glass without impacting end user experience. Protect against malware, botnets and advanced threats. Limit liability by filtering salacious sites.
- Comprehensive Visibility – An intuitive dashboard provides instant insight into security posture, malicious activity and internet browsing trends, consolidating and correlating this information across the entire organization in real-time.
- Granular Policy Management – Select one of four risk tolerance settings to instantly enforce common policies with the click of a button or select specific Internet browsing categories to create a custom policy. Granular control of Web browsing is enabled through specific block/allow lists.
“Organizations large and small struggle to safely enable users to do business beyond the corporate network,” said Patrick Foxhoven, VP & CTO of Emerging Technology. “Zscaler SHIFT extends the advanced security benefits of our Global Security Cloud with intelligent routing to enable all businesses, regardless of their size, to connect to the Internet with confidence.”
For more information about Zscaler SHIFT please visit: www.zscalershift.com
Zscaler is revolutionizing Internet security with the industry’s first Security as a Service platform. As the most innovative firm in the $35 billion security market, Zscaler is used by more than 5,000 leading organizations, including 50 of the Fortune 500. Zscaler ensures that more than 15 million users worldwide are protected against cyber attacks and data breaches while staying fully compliant with corporate and regulatory policies.
Zscaler is a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for Secure Web Gateways and delivers a safe and productive Internet experience for every user, from any device and from any location — 100% in the cloud. With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, Zscaler effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in more than 100 data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud and mobile computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection and performance. Zscaler delivers unified, carrier-grade internet security, next generation firewall, web security, sandboxing/advanced persistent threat (APT) protection, data loss prevention, SSL inspection, traffic shaping, policy management and threat intelligence—all without the need for on-premise hardware, appliances or software. To learn more, visit us at www.zscaler.com.
- Zscaler Security Research
- Zscaler Security as a Service
- Award-winning Web Security
- World’s First Next Generation Cloud Firewall
- Sandboxing and Behavioral Analysis
Director of Communications