Live Educational Webcast
Recent high profile security breaches, coupled with the damage to company brand, reputation and high financial penalties, means that cyber-security is now on the boardroom agenda. This is no longer just an IT issue, it is a corporate risk issue, impacting the role of the CISO, who is now expected to provide meaningful and actionable security intelligence to board members.
- What are the new and emerging trends?
- What is the plan and how to progress against it?
- What is the comparison against peers?
- What is the gap from the ideal and the consequences?*
Join Michael Sutton, CISO, Zscaler Inc., for a compelling webcast that will address the evolving role of the CISO, including:
- The emerging trends in cyber-security CISO’s need to be aware of
- Addressing Forrester’s key questions for CISO’s
- The latest methods cyber-criminals use to infiltrate organizations
- Key qualities the next generation CISO needs to succeed in today’s cyber-threat environment
*Forrester Report 2015: Security Leaders, Earn Your Seat At The Table