Securing work beyond the perimeter
A mobile workforce means work happens beyond the traditional security perimeter. Secure access to business applications must be based on zero trust, accounting for identity, business policies, and device posture before allowing access. Zscaler and CrowdStrike make securing this new world simple.
Complex and ineffective
Traditional network and endpoint security can't protect users outside your perimeter. Users on the network are implicitly trusted, potentially giving them over-privileged access.
Access without context
Lack of complete visibility of device context, such as posture, identity and location, prevents a safe zero trust connection to applications.
High operational cost
Siloed teams with multiple systems to support require a large investment in people to bridge the gaps and operate effectively.
Separate visibility and context between endpoint and network security teams can lead to unknown risks that take months to discover and investigate.
Zscaler + CrowdStrike: End-to-end security
Cloud native and market-proven
Together, Zscaler and CrowdStrike deliver users secure, conditional access to applications based on the user’s identity, location, and the posture of their device while also ensuring zero-day threats are identified, analyzed and remediated quickly.
Adaptive zero trust access to all apps based on device health
The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange™ and CrowdStrike integration provides the ability to assess device health and automatically implement appropriate access policies
- Continuous assessment of the device posture: Only users with devices that meet the minimum posture requirements are allowed access to sensitive private apps and internet apps.
- Increased security: A real-time posture check of device compliance enhances security in a work-from-anywhere world.
Rapid zero day threat detection and remediation
Zscaler Cloud Sandbox identifies zero-day threats, correlates with CrowdStrike endpoint telemetry to identify impacted devices, and enact rapid response with a cross-platform quarantine workflow.
- End-to-end visibility and rapid response: Comprehensive visibility from the network and endpoint platforms provides a complete view of the threat landscape. Automatic cross-platform correlation and workflow makes investigation and response faster.
- Reduced risk: Layered protection with Zscaler inline detection minimizes endpoint exposure to the network attack vector. Compromised endpoints are quarantined quickly to reduce lateral spread of infection.
Threat intelligence and telemetry sharing
- Cross-platform visibility: Custom block lists are updated automatically, and sharing telemetry with CrowdStrike Humio increasing cross-platform visibility and defensive capability without adding complexity.
- Proactive threat prevention: Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange blocks threat vectors inline, leveraging new network intelligence from CrowdStrike Falcon Threat Intelligence to prevent impact on endpoints.
- Speed and agility: Endpoint and network context enable speedy threat investigation for effective detection and decision-making.