Zscaler Security Advisories
Zscaler Protects against Multiple Security Vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat Reader
Zscaler, working with Microsoft through their MAPP program, has deployed protections for the following 8 vulnerabilities included in the January 2016 Adobe security bulletins. Zscaler will continue to monitor exploits associated with all vulnerabilities in the January release and deploy additional protections as necessary.
APSB16-02 – Security updates available for Acrobat Reader
- Acrobat DC 15.009.20077 and earlier versions
- Acrobat Reader DC 15.009.20077 and earlier versions
- Acrobat DC 15.006.30097 and earlier versions
- Acrobat Reader DC 15.006.30097 and earlier versions
- Acrobat XI 11.0.13 and earlier versions
- Reader XI 11.0.13 and earlier versions
Description: Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows and Macintosh. These updates address critical vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.