Zscaler for Users - Essentials
Network and security administrators, engineers, and architects
Get a comprehensive overview of deployment and provisioning for the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange™ platform. With step-by-step instruction, walk through the process of securing users and their devices accessing the internet and/or private applications, with end-to-end visibility across their application experience.
Zero Trust Exchange (ZTE) overview with key use cases
Quick Start Guide
For Zscaler Internet Access™ (ZIA™), Zscaler Private Access™ (ZPA™), and Zscaler Digital Experience™ (ZDX™)
Understand how to authenticate users
- Configuring SAML and Identity Proxy
- Configuring SCIM for ZIA and ZPA
Overview of common means of sending traffic to the Zero Trust Exchange
- Client Connector, App Connector, Browser Access
- ZCC: Admin UI and Configuring App Profiles
- ZCC: Deploying and Configuring Tunnel 2.0
Overview of several fundamental services of the Zero Trust Exchange
- TLS Inspection
- Configuring, policy, SSL on ZIA and ZPA
- Analytics, reporting, and logging
An overview of ZDX monitoring
- Introduction to configuring and managing ZDX
- Monitoring digital experience and troubleshooting
Learn about controlling access with controls like firewall and URL filtering
- URL filtering, private app segmentation
- File type and bandwidth controls
- Microsoft 365/Teams
Go deep into core security capabilities of the Zero Trust Exchange
- Advanced threat protection (ATP)
- Antivirus/Malware protection
- Detection and response
Basic Data Protection Services
Learn about the DLP capabilities of the Zero Trust Exchange
- Zscaler Data Protection
- Inline data protection
- Data loss prevention
- Out-of-band data protection and SSPM
Basic Troubleshooting Tools and Support
Various support channels: knowledge base, Zenith Community
- When/How to raise tickets to Zscaler Support
- Basic troubleshooting
hands-on lab details
Zscaler for Users - Essentials (EDU-200) self-paced e-learning course
Practice the skills you learned during training using the Zscaler remote lab. Configure connectivity to the Zero Trust Exchange, enact policy to allow/deny access, and use admin interfaces to understand traffic patterns.
1 day | 8 hours | 13 exercises
Available on request
Certificate Exam details
Zscaler for Users - Essentials (EDU-200) hands-on labs
Demonstrate the knowledge and skills required to deploy the Zero Trust Exchange; set up IdP; and configure basic connectivity, platform services, access control, security, and data protection services. Pass to earn a certificate of completion.
65 multiple choice questions
80% (54 correct answers)
Price per attempt
Learn and explore resources
How do I earn the certificate?
You have two options:
- Complete the EDU-200 e-learning content and hands-on lab, and pass the exam.
- Take the three-day instructor-led EDU-200 course (lectures and lab), and pass the exam.
How long will my certificate remain valid?
Zscaler for Users - Essentials certificate is valid for two years from the date earned.
How do I renew my Zscaler for Users - Essentials certificate?
You must pass the exam again to renew your certification. You will receive recertification instructions via email 30 and 60 days before your certificate expires.
How do I access my certificates to share with my company or on LinkedIn?
To access your certificates, click your profile image in the top right corner and select “My Profile”. In the Registrations section, you’ll see completed courses and be able to click View Certificate to download or Add to Profile to share to LinkedIn.