Sales and Business Development at Zscaler
The Zscaler sales team is comprised of smart and tenacious people who are passionate about our vision of a secure, cloud-enabled digital future. By using their talent to share that vision, Zscaler sales teams are bringing the power and agility of cloud transformation to organizations around the world. Be a part of it!
Zscaler business development teams have been building a world-class cloud ecosystem with technology partners offering a range of solutions that are complementary to Zscaler’s. You can read about them on our Technology Partners page. BD teams are creating strategic alliances with other innovators to create the solutions that enable customers to transform successfully and securely to the cloud.
“Zscaler is very long term thinking unlike to most of the other technology companies.”
—Mathias, Director, Area Sales
“My favorite memory so far was working with my colleagues to box 14k lbs of cabbage at the Harvest Food Bank. It was great seeing all the new hires working together to make a difference for so many needy families.”
—Wendy, RSM - ZPA
“Zscaler is not just a place to work. It’s a place to learn, explore, and grow professionally. Overall, it's an awesome environment with the flavours of what we like to call #zscalerlife.”
—Arjun Pandey, Inside Customer Success Manager
“Zscaler empowers us as employees to have autonomy over our roles, rather than simply being another cog in the wheel. We are valued as individuals and we are recognized for the difference that we make.”
—Christie Welch, Inside Sales Team Leader, EMEA
“I have opportunities every day to learn and chisel my techno-managerial skills. I never go home feeling unproductive. I am glad to be part of a talented team that includes some of the best minds in the industry.”
—Sheril, Technical Account Manager
“It’s great being part of a trailblazing company at the forefront of digital transformation. Not only do I advise and assist major companies, but I am also expanding my knowledge in this evolving area in IT. My team provides the professional support I need to grow and encourages collaboration and socialising.”
—Isla, Inside Sales Representative, DACH and Eastern Europe
“Customer Success at Zscaler is evolving all the time and I love the fact that my input into that evolution is valued. Customers are at the heart of Zscaler’s business and doing our best for them is what is expected and rewarded.”
—Amanda, Customer Success Manager, EMEA
Interested in working at Zscaler? Click on a job listing for more information.
San Jose, CA
Team is responsible for design and development of smart and breakthrough solutions for secure internet/enterprise connectivity and endpoint security client on variety of desktop and mobile platforms: Windows, MAC,iOS, Android. Design and Development of multi-platform software using latest software development techniques. Write and execute dev test routines for your modules. Work with QA to create better test routines, reproduce customer issues and deliver better quality product releases.
Bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 4 years of experience in the job offered or as an Engineer or in a related occupation.
KNOWLEDGE IN OR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- 3 years of Debugging and development skills in C++
- 3 years of experience with Layer 3 and higher networking technologies - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols
- 3 years of experience with Windows and MAC OSX and iOS
- 3 years of experience with Security concepts: PKI, SSO, SAML
- 3 years of experience with Network security technologies.
- 3 years of experience with Networking and network security domain software
- 3 years of experience with Crypto libraries
JOB LOCATION: 110 Rose Orchard Way, San Jose, CA 95134
Mail resume to: Zscaler, Inc., Staffing Department, 110 Rose Orchard Way, San Jose, CA 95134 and reference job title.
Must reference REF SSE-AB.
Senior Staff Engineer - Windows Development
(permanent full-time, 40 hrs/week)
The Mobile team at Zscaler is responsible for developing a cross-platform client application for Windows, MacOS, Android and IOS, to securely steer endpoint traffic to Zscaler cloud. You will be the MS Windows programming domain expert on this team and bring your endpoint software development experience to the team. You will ideally have worked on a VPN client or like client application and understand the intricacies of multi-version multi-platform client apps. This is a technical leadership position, you will be involved in all aspects of product development lifecycle – requirements discussion/analysis, design, scope estimation, planning, implementation, code reviews and unit testing, documentation, POCs, deployment and continuing engineering.
- Team is responsible for design and development of smart and breakthrough solutions for secure internet/enterprise connectivity and endpoint security client on variety of desktop and mobile platforms: Windows, MAC, iOS, Android
- Design and Development of multi-platform software using latest software development techniques
- Work with Product Management to understand requirements
- Write and execute dev test routines for your modules
- Work with QA to create better test routines, reproduce customer issues and deliver better quality product releases
- 12+ years software engineering experience, with emphasis in Microsoft Windows enterprise applications development
- Experience in leading, architecting, designing and debugging complex networking features on Windows
- Experience with Windows UI development using C++/C#/.NET technologies
- Windows driver development experience
- Dealing with interoperability issues is a big plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands on Windows Networking programming experience with NDIS or LWF
- Understanding of Layer 3 and higher networking technologies - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols
- Good understanding of one or more operating systems: Mac, Android or iOS is desired
- Good understanding of security concepts such as PKI, VPN or firewall
- Strong understanding of network security technologies
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field is required
- Required language - English
Please note that this role is eligible to receive standard company benefits that may include but are not limited to the following: company bonus plan, health benefits, etc.
WAGE RANGE: $150,000 - $170,000
JOB LOCATION: 4720 Kingsway #2600, Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2, Canada
Email resume to: John Maydeck, Recruiter (email@example.com)
We value diversity at Zscaler
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Recruitment agencies & firms
Zscaler does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers email, Zscaler employees, or to company locations. Zscaler is not responsible for any fees or overhead related to unsolicited resumes.