Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
User count: 36,000
Zscaler products: Zscaler Internet Access
Zscaler has been a game changer to the way we are able to deliver services to our customers.
- Nav Pillai Director of Digital Transformation Cenitex
With 360 locations, the company had a choice: build security stacks in 360 locations or move security to the cloud
Cenitex provides IT support services to a range of state government agencies across Victoria. With operations in 450 locations, its services were centralised, and all traffic across the region was backhauled through the data centre for inspection before being routed to its destination.
In 2018, seeing the need to decentralise, Cenitex began a cloud migration so it could provide its customers with the speed, flexibility, and scale they needed. At the same time, Cenitex sought to provide employees with direct connections to cloud services while maintaining its high security standards. In March 2018, Cenitex began its rollout of Zscaler services and was fully deployed within 16 weeks.
- Secure, direct internet access for all users and consistent protection no matter where they connect
- Improvements in Office 365 performance of more than 25 percent
- Replacement of certain capital expenditures with a more consistent, manageable investment path
- Reduced management complexity, and no need for manual security updates or outage windows