Network engineers and security engineers
This course is designed to introduce you to cybersecurity basics and the Zscaler Cyberthreat Protection suite. You’ll learn to define cybersecurity, explain its importance, identify the different types of cyberthreats, describe how to protect yourself from cyberattacks, and demonstrate good cybersecurity practices.
If you’re new to Zscaler, we recommend starting with our Zscaler for Users series first.
Zscaler security solution
Advanced threat protection
Detection and response
- Isolate risky internet content
- Isolate risky users and devices
- Boost user and admin productivity
- Integration with ZIA
- Isolation feature set
- Cloud sandbox workflow
- AI-driven quarantine effect
- Advanced sandbox file types
- Intelligent patient zero protection
- Malware behavior visibility
- MITRE ATT&CK reporting
- Safely enable web access - URL filtering and isolation
- Advanced use cases with URL filtering
- Protection via content type policy
Basic Troubleshooting Tools and Support
- Various support channels: knowledge base, Zenith Community
- When/How to raise tickets to Zscaler Support
- Basic troubleshooting
Hands-On Lab Details
Cyberthreat Protection self paced e-learning course
Practice what you learned in training using our remote lab. You’ll configure secure internet access, isolate risky websites, inspect unknown files with Zscaler Sandbox, enforce safe access to web and SaaS apps using content filtering and access control, and extend zero trust with deception-based active defense.
Self-paced hands-on lab
Complete all hands-on labs
Price per seat
US$600 (2 credits)
Certificate Exam Details
Cyberthreat Protection hands-on labs
21 multiple-choice questions
Price per attempt
US$300 (1 credit)
How do I earn the certificate?
You have two options:
- Complete the EDU-200 e-learning content and hands-on lab, and pass the exam
- Take the three-day instructor-led EDU-200 course (lectures and lab), and pass the exam.
How long will my certificate remain valid?
Zscaler for Users - Advanced certificate is valid for two years from the date earned.
How do I renew my Zscaler for Users - Essentials certificate?
You must pass the exam again to renew your certification. You will receive recertification instructions via email 60 and 30 days before your certificate expires.
How do I access my certificates to share with my company or on LinkedIn?
To access your certificates, click your profile image in the top right corner and select “My Profile”. In the Registrations section, you’ll see completed courses and be able to click View Certificate to download or Add to Profile to share to LinkedIn.
For any other inquiries, please reach out to [email protected]