Input Key Business Information
Coupa works best if you provide key information about your business. We'll help you set up your company's profile and answer some common questions.
Complete your vendor Coupa profile
If this is your first time using Coupa, you will need to complete your vendor profile.
Click on the "Improve Your Profile" link on the homepage to begin the process.
Input your company's general business information
For Step 2, place in your company's:
- Name: Use your company’s full legal name
- Website: Provide your company’s website
- Address: You must enter your full business address, typically your corporate headquarters
- Primary contact: This will be a point of contact at your company for general communications with Zscaler
Input additional business details
Mark down your company's:
- Top commodities: Use search bar to search for the top 5 UNSPSC product and service categories you provide—the United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) is a standard convention that is used to classify all products and services
- Diversity certificate: If your company has workplace diversity certificate, please indicate it here
- Corporate Social Responsibility rating: If your company has been rated by a social responsibility agency, please indicate it here
- Bribery and Corruption Policy: If you have a Bribery and Corruption Policy, please state if it mandates compliance with the anti-bribery laws in all of the countries in which your company operates or conducts business
Input your financial and legal information
Add Legal Entity
- In order to process invoices and payments, we require additional Legal Entity information
- Legal Entity Setup can be accessed by clicking "Add Legal Entity" or by clicking the "Admin" link on the home page and navigating to the "Legal Entity Setup" section
- For additional detail regarding this process, please see Setting up Electronic Invoicing and Payments
The Dun & Bradstreet DUNS Number is a unique nine-digit identifier for businesses. If you do not have one, you may leave this field blank.
Coupa Accelerate Preferences
If you want to get your invoices paid faster by offering an invoice discount, you can enable the Coupa Accelerate program. Coupa Accelerate allows you to set preferred accelerated payment terms (early payment discounts terms) in the Coupa Supplier Portal. You can also choose to offer accelerated payment term for an individual invoice.
To complete your company profile, click 'save'.
- After you have completed the Key Business Information, Coupa will do a quick review to ensure no required fields are missing
- If there are required fields missing, it will be highlighted in red
- You can return to your profile by clicking the "Profile" link on the home page and navigating to the "Edit Profile" button