CAREER AND SHAPE
University Recruitment Program at Zscaler
We’re always looking for fresh perspectives and ideas from students and recent graduates. Our internship program is a fantastic opportunity to gain direct work experience through projects that have a tangible impact on our business. We love interns at Zscaler, and we’re eager to find and mentor future innovators and employees!
Internship qualifications and details
As a Zscaler intern, you’ll:
- Intern for three months, with the possibility of extension or hire
- Learn real-world skills in a business environment
- Complete a presentation on Zscaler projects
- Participate in a community service activity
- Take part in a unique intern outing
Positions are open to:
- Juniors, seniors, and graduate students in accredited four-year institutions
- Recent graduates (within one year) with a bachelor’s or master’s degree
Questions? Please contact us at [email protected]
Find the role thats right for you
People are saying great things
Check us out on Glassdoor. We’re proud to be a four-time Best Places to Work winner, including in 2021 and 2022.
Diversity and inclusion matter at Zscaler
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Submissions from recruitment agencies and firms
Zscaler does not accept agency résumés. Please do not forward résumés to our careers email, Zscaler employees, or to company locations. Zscaler is not responsible for any fees or overhead related to unsolicited résumés.