Zscaler for Users - Advanced
Network and security administrators, engineers, and architects
Go beyond your initial deployment and provisioning to learn about advanced configuration of the platform services, security services, and data protection and management/logging services of the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange.
Understand how Zscaler consumes identity
- LDAP and hosted database
- Identity proxy
Explore Zscaler Connectivity Suite advanced features
- Connecting to the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange
- SD-WAN / any router
- Zscaler Cloud Connector
Advanced Platform Services
Get an overview of Zscaler Private Service Edge
- Zscaler Private Access Private Service Edge
- Zscaler Internet Access Private Service Edge
- Traffic forwarding and source IP anchoring
Advanced Access Control
Learn to configure Zscaler Access Control services as they relate to Zscaler best practices
- DNS Control
- Tenant restrictions
- Segmentation and conditional access through policies
Advanced Cybersecurity Services
Learn about the suite of services that protect users from all types of cyberthreats
- Cybersecurity overview
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Zscaler Sandbox
- Browser Isolation
- Private Access AppProtection
- Zscaler Deception
Incident Management Services
Learn about detecting, analyzing, and responding to data security breaches
- Alerting administrators about DLP violations
- Incident management capabilities
Advanced Digital Experience
Go deep into the components of Zscaler Digital Experience
- ZDX features and functions
- Monitoring digital experience
- Troubleshooting user experience with ZDX
Go deep into the architecture of the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange platform
- Multitenant cloud security architecture
- Architecture deep dive
- Zscaler API architecture and integrations
Advanced Data Protection Services
Learn how to secure valuable data
- Protecting data in motion
- Inline data protection
- Data loss prevention
- Zscaler Isolation Proxy
- Protecting data at rest
- Out-of-band data protection and SSPM
Advanced Troubleshooting & Support
Learn how to troubleshoot common issues
- Zscaler troubleshooting process and tools
- Troubleshooting common issues with authentication, policy settings, security services, user experience, and more
Hands-On Lab Details
Zscaler for Users - Advanced (EDU-202) self-paced e-learning course
Practice the skills you learned during training using the Zscaler remote lab. Configure advanced services for access, security, and user experience monitoring.
1 day | 8 hours
Instructor-led hands-on lab
Complete all lab exercises
Price per seat
US$1,200 (4 credits)
Certificate Exam Details
Zscaler for Users - Advanced (EDU-202) hands-on labs
Demonstrate the knowledge and skills required for advanced configuration of the platform services, security services, and data protection and management/logging services of the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange. Pass to earn a certificate of completion.
65 multiple choice questions
80% (54 correct answers)
Price per attempt
US$300 (1 credit)
How do I earn the certificate?
You have two options:
- Complete the EDU-202 e-learning content and hands-on lab, and pass the exam.
- Take the three-day instructor-led EDU-202 course (lectures and lab), and pass the exam.
How long will my certificate remain valid?
Zscaler for Users - Advanced certificate is valid for two years from the date earned.
How do I renew my Zscaler for Users - Advanced certificate?
You must pass the exam again to renew your certification. You will receive recertification instructions via email 30 and 60 days before your certificate expires.
How do I access my certificates to share with my company or on LinkedIn?
To access your certificates, click your profile image in the top right corner and select “My Profile”. In the Registrations section, you’ll see completed courses and be able to click View Certificate to download or Add to Profile to share to LinkedIn.
For any other inquiries, please reach out to [email protected]