Ready to migrate to Office 365? Get ready for some tough questions...
Is your network ready?
Microsoft recommends direct internet connections and not ExpressRoute.
The challenge is most companies centrally route traffic through Hub-and-Spoke networks and ExpressRoute.
Are your firewalls ready?
User traffic from Office 365 increases network utilization by 40%.
The problem is that most companies’ firewalls just aren’t up to the task and user experience suffers.
Are you ready?
Migrating to Office 365 requires hardware upgrades and constant firewall updates.
The reality is most IT staffs just can’t keep up with the demands of deployment.
Zscaler for Office 365 is the right answer
Zscaler works in multiple ways to help speed the deployment process
and deliver a faster user experience.
“Zscaler helps route Office 365 directly over the internet the recommended Microsoft way.”
- Zscaler’s 100 global data centers directly peer with Microsoft and improve Office 365 user experience.
- The Zscaler global cloud is always a close and fast connection.
- Direct internet connections save on network bandwidth and appliance upgrade costs.
Companies that use Zscaler to process Office 365 traffic enjoy quicker downloads.
- Zscaler peering in most Microsoft data centers delivers 1-2ms roundtrip latency.
- An optimized connection between the Zscaler cloud and the user allows for quicker file downloads.
- The result is an Office 365 deployment with better connections, downloads, and user experience.
One-click configuration for Office 365, automated updates and no hardware to upgrade or deploy.
- Zscaler automatically tracks, manages, and deploys the complex maze of Office 365 connection rules so you don’t have to.
- Zscaler lets you prioritize Office 365 over recreational traffic, so business-critical traffic is never interrupted.
Zscaler customers are leading the way
into the cloud era
Read their stories and hear their accounts of moving security off the
network and into the cloud.
Using a cloud based solution with Zscaler has been a complete home run for us.
More than 700 companies have used Zscaler for Office 365 deployment
The Zscaler security cloud processed over 2.8 petabytes of Office 365 traffic last month. Zscaler process 1.3 billion Office 365 requests daily.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform elastically scales to your traffic demands. With no hardware or software to deploy, you can set up direct internet connections in minutes.More Details
Learn more about migrating to Office 365
Zscaler for Office 365Read the Solution Brief >
Office 365 Deployment SurveyGet
Survey Results >
The Definitive Guide to Networking for Office 365Read
the White Paper >