Securing work beyond the perimeter
A rising mobile workforce means that work now takes place beyond the traditional security perimeter. Securing access to business applications must be based on zero trust, and take into consideration the identity, business policies and device posture, prior to allowing access. Zscaler and CrowdStrike make securing this new world, simple.
Complex and ineffective
Traditional network and endpoint security are complex and cannot protect users outside the perimeter. Once on the network, users are implicitly trusted potentially providing over privileged access.
Access without context
Lack of complete visibility of device context, such as posture, identity and location, prevents a safe zero trust connection to applications.
High operational cost
Siloed teams with multiple systems to support require a large investment in people to bridge the gaps and operate effectively.
Separate visibility and context between the endpoint and network security teams can lead to unknown risks that can take months to discover and even longer to investigate.
Zscaler + CrowdStrike: End-to-end security
Cloud-native and market-proven
Together, Zscaler and CrowdStrike deliver secure access to applications by providing conditional access based on the user’s identity, location and the posture of the device being used while also ensuring that zero-day threats are identified, analyzed and remediated quickly.
Adaptive Zero Trust access to private apps based on device health
The ZPA and CrowdStrike integration provides the ability to assess device health and automatically implement appropriate access policies
- Continuous assessment of the device posture: Only users with devices that meet the minimum posture requirements are allowed access to sensitive private apps
- Increased security: A real-time posture check of device compliance enhances security in a work-from-anywhere world
Rapid zero day threat detection and remediation
Zscaler Cloud Sandbox identifies zero-day threats, correlates with CrowdStrike endpoint telemetry to identify impacted devices, and enact rapid response with a cross-platform quarantine workflow.
- End-to-end visibility and rapid response: Comprehensive visibility from the network and endpoint platforms provides a complete view of the threat landscape. Automatic cross-platform correlation and workflow makes investigation and response faster
- Reduced Risk: Layered protection with Zscaler inline detection minimizes endpoint exposure to the network attack vector. Compromised endpoints are quarantined quickly to reduce lateral spread of infection.
Augmenting inline threat blocking by intel sharing
Zscaler blocks access to malicious websites before they cause damage by leveraging customer-specific threat intelligence from CrowdStrike.
- Cross-platform visibility and automation:
Custom block list are updated automatically, increasing cross-platform visibility and defensive capability without complexity
- Proactive threat prevention:Threat vectors are proactively identified and blocked, preventing impact on endpoints