Location: Copenhagen HQ, with regional operations throughout Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Asia
Industry: 140 brands of beer, soft drinks, and bottled water
User count: 41,000 worldwide
Zscaler products: Zscaler Internet Access, Zscaler for Office 365
Thanks to Zscaler’s interoperability with Microsoft, I eliminated a huge headache. I no longer have to maintain ACLs, IP addresses, and new DNS addresses. Zscaler takes care of it all through its one-click deployment feature.
- Jonathan Sheldrake Director of Global Network Services Carlsberg
Leading law firm selects Zscaler for stronger security and data loss prevention
Carlsberg had been operating a traditional centralized network that could no longer accommodate the company’s needs or the users’ performance expectations. The IT team was charged with overhauling the company’s infrastructure, which would encompass modernization, moving to Office 365, and strengthening security and visibility.
The team introduced SD-WAN to enable local internet breakouts and optimize the use of MPLS. And it traded its traditional network perimeter security for Zscaler Internet Access, which offers the complete security stack delivered as a cloud service. Office 365 was an important part of Carlsberg’s cloud migration and, with Zscaler Bandwidth Control, the team can prioritize traffic become full.
- Successful and secure cloud migration — protects users not networks.
- Simplified Office 365 deployment, and better performance and faster connections for a great user experience
- Full visibility that provides view of entire network, with detailed insights at the user and application levels for identifying threats and monitoring traffic patterns and trends
- Modernized IT infrastructure with SD-WAN and secure, direct-to-internet connections