Zscaler Web Security
A complete secure internet gateway solution delivered as a service.
Today’s web security model is broken
The broken perimeter
Your users are mobile and are no longer behind your appliance security stack. They connect straight to the cloud, where their applications live.
The internet is now their corporate network, so what is your security perimeter protecting?
The cost of an old architecture
Using a hub-and-spoke network for security isn’t cost-effective. Moving apps to the cloud has emptied the data center, leaving behind a maze of expensive appliances with nothing to protect.
Why continue to backhaul traffic and pay for an architecture that isn’t cloud ready?
The breaches continue
Even Web security products in your gateway are missing attacks. Zero-days attacks, botnets, threats hiding in SSL traffic, and others need a fully integrated approach that can scale.
With increasing inspection demands, can your appliances keep up?
Zscaler Web Security: A new approach to user protection
Zscaler Web Security, part of the Zscaler Cloud Security Platform, delivers the complete security stack as a cloud service, eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional secure web gateway approaches.
Delivery from the cloud lets you restore your security perimeter by providing always-on security that follows the user, regardless of location.
A cloud-enabled architecture
Built in the cloud and delivered as a service, you can easily deploy in minutes and minimize costly appliances and backhauling.
The ultimate security stack
With multiple inspection technologies, you get a fully integrated security stack with full SSL inspection that never runs out of capacity.
9 YEARS IN A ROW
Gartner names Zscaler a Leader
in the Secure Web Gateways Magic Quadrant
Zscaler is positioned highest and furthest for its ability to execute and completeness of vision.
The benefits of Zscaler Web Security
- More than just a Secure Web Gateway: With complete cloud security stack that includes Web and URL Filtering, Sandboxing, Cloud Firewall, CASB and DLP, you can deliver airtight security to all users, on or off network.
- Transform your Security Model: Embrace a direct-to-cloud connection model for all offices and users, and break free from costly appliances and network infrastructure.
- Unlimited Capacity: With over 150+ data center locations, performance is always lightning fast, and you’ll never run out of capacity. Try that with a secure web gateway appliance!
- Full SSL Visibility: Unlimited inbound and outbound SSL inspection means you can finally inspect all your traffic and find more threats where they hide.
- Fully Integrated: We built a platform so you don’t have to. Enjoy integrated policies and contextual threat visibility from day one.
- Smarter Cloud Intelligence: Any threat detected is instantly shared and blocked across all our complete cloud.
The market leader in cloud security
120 billion transactions per day at peak periods
100 million threats detected per day
175,000 unique security updates per day
- 150+ data centers in 6 continents
- Redundancy within and failover data centers
- Internet exchange peering with 150+ vendors including Office 365, AWS, Azure
Trusted by over 400 of the Forbes Global 2000
HOW SECURE ARE YOU?
Check your security with our instant risk assessment, Security Preview. It’s free, confidential and safe. 85% of companies who run this test find vulnerabilities that require immediate attention.
- Instantly identify infected devices and botnets operating in your environments.
- Easily find answers to questions like, “Have we been compromised?”
- Block malicious behaviors in unknown files with Zscaler Cloud Sandbox.
- Gain visibility into your internet and web traffic — all users, devices, and locations.
- Get complete URL filtering to keep your users safe from malicious and compromised internet sites.
- Add next-gen access, user, and app control with Zscaler Cloud Firewall.
Is YouTube hogging
Can you prioritize Office 365
Do you allow access to
Is your intellectual property
stored on GitHub?
- Understand how your business-critical apps like Office 365 and Salesforce are being used.
- Analyze users who may be exposing you to risk, or those who are using the most bandwidth.
- Prioritize business applications over recreational traffic with Zscaler Bandwidth Control.
- Identify unsupported cloud applications that your employees are using and shadow IT activity.
- Mine your logs to support investigations or stream the data to your external SIEM.
- Layer on security controls over proprietary data with Zscaler Data Loss Protection.